Description of Coaching: Coaching is partnership (defined as an alliance, not a legal business partnership) between the Coach and the Client in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires the client to maximize personal and professional potential. It is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
My promise to you:
I agree to provide you with full access to my 12 week coaching program, ‘Project Mastery Mentor and Success’. You will also have access to the Project Mastery private Facebook group, group calls, expert coaching calls and the online training portal for the 12 week period until your graduation date. You will have continued access to the online training portal of Project Mastery for an indefinite period.
To fully experience and gain the most benefit from our programs, you agree:
I am committed to providing all participants with a positive experience. Thus, I may, at my sole discretion, limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in any of its programs, live, recorded, social media-based or digital without refund or forgiveness of remaining payments if:
• you become disruptive, abusive or difficult to work with;
• you fail to follow the program guidelines; or,
• you impair the participation of our instructors or participants in our program(s).
Privacy & Confidentiality:
I respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of fellow Program participants.
I respect your confidential and proprietary information ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, "Confidential Information") and must insist that you respect the same rights of fellow Program participants and of Coach.
Thus, you agree:
• Not to infringe any Program, Participants or the Coach’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights;
• That any Confidential Information shared by Program participants or any representative of the Coach is confidential and Proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or the Coach;
• Not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other Program participants during Program sessions;
• That all materials and information provided to you by the Coach or other students are their confidential and proprietary intellectual property and belongs solely and exclusively to the Coach or student, and may only be used by you as authorized by the Coach or student;
• The reproduction, distribution and sale of these materials by anyone but the Coach is strictly prohibited and may not be taught or reproduced in any way;
• That if you violate, or display any likelihood of violating, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph the Coach and/or the other Program participant(s) will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the harm of such violations.
• You agree that any videos, comments, emails and documents provided by you to the Coach may be used by the company for the purposes of promotion or education of other students. While you are free to discuss your individual results from our programs and training, you must keep the experiences and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in the strictest of confidence.
Terms of Sale
• You hereby ratify your understanding that because the program is digital in nature and immediately accessible, all program sales are final and non-refundable. You understand that any 14-day cooling-off periods are therefore not valid. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• My money-back guarantee policy is as follows: You are entitled to a refund of the course fees paid to Project Mastery only if you complete and execute consistently all action items from all modules in the training program and have evidence of that. You must also demonstrate that you have followed all of the advice given and agreed steps with regards to improving your performance managing projects. If following all of these steps, you can demonstrate with evidence beyond doubt that you have not seen any improvement over a 6-month period then a refund of the course fees paid only will be granted within 30 days of the receipt of the refund request. Any other expenses outside of the course fees paid to Project Mastery incurred by your business following our instructions, are not covered.
• When you sign up to my training programs you will either pay upfront in full or split the total amount payable over a payment term. When you sign up to my Services you acknowledge and agree to pay the entire balance of the purchase including all monthly payments due and any finance charges added. This is a contractual agreement and not a subscription, and it cannot be cancelled.
• Failure to pay the remaining balance on any purchase invoice will involve my internal billing team contacting you to collect payment for 30 days and then failing that I will hand the account over to a collections agency for formal collections which may incur additional collections fees and harm your credit rating. Failure to pay any due balance on your account will result in immediate suspension of your account and you will not be able to access the training programs. I will contact you for 30 calendar days to collect payment and re-activate your account but if we are not successful we will terminate your account permanently and you will not be able to access the materials again unless you pay in full again at the standard purchase price.